Church Analytics

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More jokes

‎72-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back normal so the doctor says, "Harry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"
Harry replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof!, the light goes on. When I'm done, poof!, the light goes off."
"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.
A little later in the day, the doctor calls Harry's wife. "Mrs. White," he says, "Harry is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and poof! the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! the light goes off?"
"OH GOOD GRIEF!" Mrs. White exclaims, "He's peeing in the fridge again!"
----------------------
A deep-sea diver is twenty feet below sea level when he sees another guy with no scuba gear. He goes down another thirty feet, and the guy with no equipment stays with him. He takes out a waterproof chalkboard and writes, "How the hell can you stay down this deep without equipment?" The guy takes the chalkboard and writes, "You asshole, I'm drowning."
----------------------
Old joke:
Husband and wife are watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while they were in bed. She turned to him and said, "Do you want to have sex?"
"No," he answered.
She then said, "Is that your final answer?"
He didn't even look at her this time, simply saying "Yes."
So she said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend.
-----------------------
A blonde gets home early from shopping and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom.
She rushes upstairs to find her husband naked on the bed, sweating and panting. "What's up?" she asks. "I'm having a heart attack," cries the husband. The blonde rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as she's dialing, her four-year-old son comes up and says, "Mommy! Mommy! Aunty Shirley is hiding in your closet, and she's got no clothes on!"
The blonde slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, right past her husband, and rips open the closet door. Sure enough, there is her sister, totally naked and cowering on the closet floor. "You rotten bastard", she screams, "My husband's having a heart attack, and you're running around naked scaring the kids!!"
----------------------
Dad and his 8 year old son walk by a condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?""Condoms.""Oh,why are there 3 in this package?"The Dad replies,"For high school boys, 1 for Friday, 1 for Saturday and 1 for Sunday" "Cool". He sees a 6 pk and asks, "Then who are these for?" "For college men,2 for Friday, 2 for Saturday and 2 for Sunday." "Then who uses these?" he asks about a 12 pk. With a sigh, the Dad replied, "They are for married men, 1 for January, 1 for February..."
Hahahahahaha...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful body...and you must be fun to hang around with these jokes. I would have fun laughing while ogling that pretty face.

Freemtn downloading cheats said...

Beautiful jokes,anywhere i go,i just direct people to vera ikeji blogs,because i do crack my ribs and tears sporge my eyes from laughing.
http://freebrowsingtime.blogspot.com/2011/10/mtn-latest-free-browsing-cheat-code-for_2842.html

Freecallswithblackberry said...

Awesome jokes,i keep laughing,and i laughted to the extend that tears stucks in my eyes,
Miss vera,you're awesome.
Do you have a blackberry phone?are you making free calls?then stand up and take full advantage of your blackberry phone to start calling for free to all national networks and any number.read it here.
http://freebrowsingtime.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-to-start-making-free-calls-to-all.html

Anonymous said...

Greetings everyone - I am a brand new participant on your bulletin board therefore I suspect I ought to tell you a few things about myself. Here goes, I'm 19 years of age, a guy, plus I enjoy reading french in my university. I really look forward conversing with all you guys! Bye x

Nigeria entertainment blog said...

That's one big joke,laughing my ribs out.i'm so bless.you're the bomb.
Also Visit this blog for great latest Nigeria News.
http://www.entertainmentgistme.blogspot.com
please leave your comments.

Latest etisalat cheats for december 2011 said...

This is so much,hahaha,i'm really doing this LOL!
Laughing Out Loud.
click here to AIRTEL TWEAKS:Get Free 3,000MB From Airtel For Free With This Tricks.December 2011 Updated!.