Church Analytics

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year y'all

Hey people! Compliments of the season to everyone! I was away on vacation, got back two days ago. I had a fantastic vacation, would give you the details but I won’t, lol. Long and short of it was that I had a fabulous time!

So many good things are gonna happen to me this year and to everyone else who deserve good things (which means everyone would get good things).

Two VERY important and positive things are gonna happen to me in the first quarter of this year, I'd like to tell you guys what they are but if I did, it won’t be fun. Will tell you guys as they unfold. I am sooooooooooooo excited about them!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I am back to work and my nice life.

I don't make new year resolutions so I won't bother with one. Good luck to those of you who make New year resolution(s) ...I am gonna quit somking this year...10hours later, they light up a ciggie. I am gonna stop drinking this year...next 2days...they are drinking a little pint of larger, lol. I am gonna stop cheating on my partner....a week later..hey ****, want a quick f*** for all times sake.lol. etc etc.I pray that everyone gets what their desire.

Hope to write more scintillating stories and keep you guys entertained!

I hope you all have a prosperous New year.

Cheers.

Vera.

No comments: