Church Analytics

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson is dead!

Wow, it's.....I don't know what word to use. I was in bed when I got the message that Michael was dead. I jumped out of bed and quickly turned the TV on, and there it was, the Living legend....the legend is dead! MJ the King of the world is gone!!! Wow! It still doesn't feel real. He is....was the only musician who is...was known all over the world. He is....was known in every part of the world even in the deepest/bushest village in Africa. The man is....was....I am speechless right now.

I got a message from my sister, Laura, on face book to call her cos she couldn't believe it was real. She couldn't believe someone like him could die, but, C'est la vie.

We are all shocked about this turn of event, putting into consideration his comeback concert he had been preparing for in London. Wow!!!

Geez, what a loss to humanity!

The king of POP IS DEAD!!!

May his soul rest in Peace.

Farrah Fawcett too. Na wa o! I wonder if she got to marry her long term partner before she died. I know he proposed to her recently but I don't know if they got to tie the knots before she died. May her soul rest in peace as well!

ALIYAH DIED ON THE 25TH OF AUGUST,JAMES BROWN DIED ON THE 25TH OF DECEMBER, NOW FARRAH FAWCETT AND MICHAEL JACKSON BOTH DIED ON THE 25TH OF JUNE.
Mmmmm, this date, 25th, na wa o!

It's 10:15pm now in L.A. and there are soooooooooooooo many people gathered outside of Michael's home, The Apollo and outside UCLA Medical centre where he was pronounced dead.

I am currently watching Larry King Live on CNN and one of the reporters just reported that cops are taking/confiscating some of Michael's properties. The reporter said she asked one of the cops why they were taking Michael's things away but they declined to comment. Na wa o. I wonder what's going on.

I'll keep u updated as I get new info.
Update: 10:43pm. Michael's body is now being transported to where an autopsy will be performed on his body.

2 comments:

The Activist said...

My mom died on the 25th of February and my hubby mom on the 25th Feb 2 yrs apart...

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Tyra!!! said...

Amen o. Na wa o. Accept my sympathy.