Church Analytics

Friday, September 14, 2012

World's tallest dog

Great Dane from Michigan gets title of world's tallest dog.

The Guinness World Records 2013 book published Thursday recognizes Zeus of Otsego, Mich., as the world's Tallest Dog.


The 3-year-old measures 44 inches from foot to shoulder.

Standing on his hind legs, Zeus stretches to 7-foot-4 and towers over his owner, Denise Doorlag. Zeus is just an inch taller than the previous record-holder, Giant George.

Zeus weighs 155 pounds and eats around 12 cups of food a day. That's equivalent to one 30-pound bag of food.
Doorlag says she had to get a van to be able to transport Zeus.

8 comments:

Ryan said...

BIG POOP!!

Definitely kingsley blog said...

Vera 'anyi' where have thou been? Kinda missed ya posts o. . . . As for the dog, 7ft? Is that for real? I'm almost 6ft n taller than alot of ppl i know, this dog would definitely intimidate me with respect to height!

Tyra!!! said...

Yes Ryan, big poop for sure, lol.

Kingsley no mind me jare. I'll start doing better with my posts. :-)

Unknown said...

not natural, that dogs been castrated and feed all types of chemicals

Job hub said...

Thats a pretty tall dog. I can't fit to express myself more...

Unknown said...

Like play,like play, this God don turn celebrity.
The Dog even don tall pass me!...lol

www.lanreclassic.com

Unknown said...

I really mearnt Dog not God...blame it on my key pad.

Anonymous said...

First of all, love your blog!
Wow, that is a beautiful dog! LUCKY owners.