Church Analytics

Friday, March 16, 2007

2 Short jokes!

A man and his wife were having problems in their relationship so they went to a psychologist.

The psychologist, who was a man, saw the couple several times but to no avail.

The man said he didn't understand what she was talking about. Finally, after many sessions of explaining to a man his wife's need for affection, a psychologist lost his patience.

He told the man's wife to take off her clothes, then he had sex with her, and told the man, "This is what your wife needs every day".

The man frowned, thought for a moment, then said, "OK, what time do you want me to bring her back tomorrow?"The woman complained her husband wasn't affectionate.




Chinese man rings his boss. "Me no work, I sick." His boss says, "When I am sick I f**k my wife, try that."

Two hours later the Chinese man rings back. "Me better, you got nice house!"

No comments: