Church Analytics

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My favorite True blood stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are expecting their first baby

Two of my favorite True blood actors Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are expecting their first child together!! Yaay!!
Sookie Stackhouse and Bill Compton, lol.
These two 'Vampires' Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse) and Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton) who are married in real life met while filming the True Blood series in 2007, then got married in August 2010, at a private residence in Malibu, California.
Sookie aka Anna Paquin and her Husband Bill aka Stephen Moyer
I secretly wished True Blood actors Anna (Sookie Stackhouse) and Alexander Skarsgård (Eric Northman) would hook up in real life but when I heard she was with Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton), I was happy for her too. :-)
Check out Sookie and Eric in the two pictures below, lol.
I think Eric is hot!! (Shhhh....I hope my Husband doesn't read this, lol.)

Anna aka Sookie, is reportedly just over 12 weeks in her pregnancy and is due in the fall.
This will be the first child for Sookie and the third for Vampire King Bill who already has two children, a son, Billy, and daughter, Lilac, from previous relationships.
Congratulations to the couple!!


True Blood actors: Bill, Sookie and Eric.
Stephen Moyer, his wife Anna Paquin and Co-star Alexander Skarsgard

No comments: