Church Analytics

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Celebrities wardrobe malfunction pics

Some celebrities sometimes deliberately or mistakenly have underwear mishaps. Unfortunately for them but fortunately for us (amebo people, lol), some very sharp/fast camera guys are always there to capture those awkward moments, lol.

Check out Meagan Good and her draws.
Meagan Good

Jessica Alba was at Paris Fashion week that's currently going on. She looked to be enjoying herself but didn't catch herself on time as a reporter caught sight of her panties in mid leg cross.
Jessica Alba
Rihanna aka Ms Drama Queen, was recently seen without a bra.

Rihanna
And the winner is.... Adrienne Bailon!! She accidentally flashed the red carpet of an event in New York City over the weekend after a gust of wind blew her dress up, exposing her...ahem..#cough cough, lol.

She explained that "the wind blew and despite what other girls may do, this is really a terrible accident to me. I’m really upset, but I’m even more upset about what my parents might think.
“I want to be known for my talent. I love the idea of being sexy, but I’ve never been in this business to sell sex, I’ve been in this business to sell my talent.

“The truth is, when you look at the pictures, you don’t realize that the wind really did blow my dress, and I don’t really know what else to say about it.”

Truth of the matter is..she should have worn an underwear or something with more material to cover her privates. With all the money she makes you'd think she can afford real clothes, lol.


To the see the uncensored part of her 'goodies', click on 'read more'. Parental discretion is advised.


3 comments:

winnie said...

OMG!!! Dis oyibo people will nt kill sombori....haba.

Jamb 2012 result checker said...

Wow, the last girl on the list is suppose to be the first on the list!, she'ss crazy.
how to check my jamb 2012 results

Sakura000 said...

Wardrobe Malfunction or Intended Action?? Sometimes they intentionally do this for more exposure but i think they do it very wrong.