Church Analytics

Monday, May 14, 2007

Bad Timing for blog visits.

Bad day for blog visiting.

I went to a few blogs tonite but couldnt leave comments on posts i was interested in. Each time i clicked on the comment page and posted my comment, i got 'page cannot be displayed'.
SET, stop keeping us in suspense and tell us who this 'mysterious' guy is, lol.

Will try again from the office, during my lunch break. The fault could be from my server, here at home.

I succeded from the office. Then here again at home. The connection was a lot better here than yesterday, i guess it was because of yesterday's rain.
Anyway, will visit more as i go....

9 comments:

SET said...

I know, I had the same problem with leaving comments yesterday. I got a call from the person who made that staement yesterday so I am thinking it is time to tell you guys who it was. lol

Tyra!!! said...

I am waiting!!!!!
It was very difficult to leave a comment but it eventually worked out. Will check in to see who he is.

Unknown said...

Loving your new look. Your blog seems to be evolving. (smile)

SET said...

I have the secret exposed on my blog

Ms. Catwalq said...

great blog

Mad S. said...

Waiting for some new post by you Sweets. You gonna get that charger soon.
Pussar o Kramar Stevo

SET said...

Hi Hon, how are you? I hope all is well with you and Linda. It is strange both of you have not posted in days. take care

Anonymous said...

I’ve recently started a website, and the info you offer on this website has helped me a lot. Thanks for all of your time & work.

Anonymous said...

I will certainly recommend this post to my friends as I am sure they will appreciate it. kamagra online