Church Analytics

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Marilyn Manson's 19year Old girlfriend.

38year old, grotesquely looking Marilyn Manson, doesn’t try very hard to hide his young girl friend. Boasting about his new girlfriend, 19-year-old actress Rachel Evan Wood,he says that the two, despite their 19-year age difference, have a lot in common.
With his twin, 19 year old, Boston Legal actress, Rachel Evan Wood. New love of his life. He says “I’ve found my double, my twin, with my new girlfriend, Evan Rachel Wood,”
Manson said to a French paper in an interview:”She’s 19 and certainly that’s very young,” he added, “but that’s not a problem for me. She likes the same things as me. She understands I like to get up when night falls and go to sleep at dawn.” And that's what matters!
I am happy for them..but what i dont like is,he was still married when they met,but like he said the ex already left him! She didn't snatch him from his ex like some people have bn saying,he ain't a child,he knows what he wants.

With ex wife Dita Von Teese.
Marilyn also talked about his failed marriage to the stunner Dita Von Teese:
“Our relationship ended at Halloween. I was completely destroyed psychologically. I’d rented a house and begun working on this disc, which sort of tells everything that happened to me during the past year. I was married to someone who wanted me to change. Become more adult, more responsible. I began not to like myself, not like what I do. I lost my identity. Everything began collapsing around me. The record allowed me to put an end to that. Dita left at Christmas while I was recording.”
I am not surprised his wife left him on Halloween night ,she must have bn scared out of her wits.


Being himself. People(including me) keep saying he looks ugly and this and that.. but let's face facts here, he didn't create himself, he would make himself better looking if he could. So why not disguise the Ugliness and make it look scary?


Performing at a concert.


I think this is the pic used in the 'Ugliest Celebrity' list but, like i said earlier..he didn't create himself.



Don't see anything wrong in their age difference. Like they say 'age ain't nothing but a number'.

Agreed Marilyn looks scary, he is even on the list of 'Ugliest Celebrities' and u don't want to be left alone wt him on a rainy night, wt the sounds of Thunder clapping.....u will be scared shit less, but if Rachel likes his Halloween looks...who are we to complain? One man's meat another man's poison. "Monkey no fine but im mama like am!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is said that opposites attract...here is the perfect example. She looks normal and he's a freak. THE PHANTOM

Tyra!!! said...

Very true. Sometimes they do.