Church Analytics

Friday, April 27, 2007

Online Relaionships.

There are a lot of dating sites on the Internet offering Friendship,Love, Marriage et al to Straight, Gay and Bisexual people .

So many people have bn married by this means. I know 2 of my friends who have bn married this way, and they are still with their husbands.Still very happy. Both have bn married for 2 years, one has a daughter, but the other doesn't have a child yet.

But it's not always rosy. Some people have met dangerous people via the net... while others who are 2 shy or too busy 2 have real relationships have bn able to communicate their feelings to people who share the same interest(s) as them.

Some people travel several miles to meet strange people they have only chatted wt online, based on the long/frequent communications they have had wt their online friends/lovers,and also based on feelings they may have developed during the course of their communication.
This form of communication could either be via SMSES, Phone calls, Chatting or via Webcams.

Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn't.

People!! What do u think about online dating?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that are married and as happie as ever in a very beautiful relationship where they met on internet. Still there are many players out there so be careful. Just hope my thing is a story like my friends.

Anonymous said...

I am very deeply in love with a woman I met online. She says that she loves me too, and she and I will hopefully be married within a year, if she'll say yes. THE PHANTOM

Tyra!!! said...

@ Stevo. I hope so too for u.
@ The Phantom. I am sure she will say yes if u ask her. U are lucky 2 have found each other.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

i know loads of people it has worked for sadly they are all white people. nigerians generally lie from the beginning soeven when there turns out to be something along the way the lies would stand between them

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and nightclubs...

Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to uncover a shocking secret that can literally get you your personal harem of beautiful women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!